Hello Everybody, new trader learning things

Z500T

Forum Newbie
Hi Guys.

I've been on and off learning Forex. I started a while ago and didn't work out for me, I did not understand all the technical terms so because of that I could not interpret youtube videos or guides. I now have a much better understanding of all the terms.

I've learned to watch price action, identify trends, support and resistance levels, and also watch candles during the trends. Going now into learning how to use moving average data and things like that to help with entries but really with that being said I have not done much trading at all. A lot of it has been demo trading to see if I can track price movements the way I predict using my analysys.

I purchased The Forex Guys war room but really have not gotten much out of it yet, and hope to use it more and get more out of it. One thing I noticed was this Forum. I am also a student of Infinite Prosperity, and I also follow some websites of Pro traders to read their articles. I also watch daily chart "re-caps" on Youtube.

I am currently looking into taking small profits on small movements by shorting after rejection candles, I have done some Demo trading with success doing this and am looking at making some sort of strategy around this as a side project for myself.