Cerberus Trades & Discussion

Cerberus

Casual Member
Heelo to all,

I am trading a DEMO account at the moment.

The issues:
My biggest issue is trying to listen to too many people & trying too many systems. I seem to get better & then change everything. Of course indicators were always involved. I also had a habit of closing the trades too early & not reaching a good profit ratio. Of course this makes me unprofitable over time.

After only going part way through the course I have made several trades that have come out quite well. I am trying not to get too excited too early, but this is a good start :p

Charts to follow ...

Comments welcome ...

Last edited:

Cerberus

Casual Member
EUR/USD:
This was a good trade, the yellow lines are the outside of the consolidation. The blue lines are my support & resistance. I took the trade manually right after the close of the reversal bar. Target was the upper yellow line. I closed the trade manually. It was a good trade at $101.00 profit, but I could have stayed in the trade (still closing early).

EURUSDH4-12.04.2016.png

Cerberus

Casual Member
AUD/USD:
This trade was a SELL trade failure. It was opened manually & closed manually at $4.00 profit. It was taking too long to materialize & started to look like it was going the other way (which it did).
AUDUSDH4-12.04.2016.png

Cerberus

Casual Member
EUR/USD:
There were 2 successfil trades here.
The first was a sell placed manually & hit its Take Profit @ $ 123.62 :)
The second trade was opened & closed manually. It was closed because it went further than I expected, so I used the 1hr TF to close before it turned around. $238.79 profit.

EURJPYH4-12.04.2016.png

Cerberus

Casual Member
Comments:
The profit margins are better than usual (previously average successful trade was ~ $50.00), but I would have larger failures. So this is an improvement so far :cool: