• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • not enough info

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

myleswt

Forum Newbie
Hi all,
I am a recent member to this course so please excuse any rookie mistakes. I recently took a trade with AUD/CAD and I am going to walk you through my thought process and would really appreciate some feedback on my trade idea.

I started my analysis using the top down approach preached in the course to identify what I believe are major structure levels identified in the illustration below using the weekly levels. (apologies I am currently using trading view for my analysis.)
I took a retracement entry on the daily rejection candle. so far the trade has not worked out as expected, hence my desire for feedback. Both countries have has some important economic news releases in the past 8 days or so, perhaps these have caused the unfavourable results? please find my graph attached and upload_2016-8-1_12-14-18.png thanks for the feedback.
upload_2016-8-1_12-14-18.png

Attachments

• AUDCAD trade idea 2.jpg
    AUDCAD trade idea 2.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 6

Highjinx54

Forum Newbie
Myleswt the trade looked good it was definitely at a resistance area it had bounced at previous levels, you pulled the trigger. We all look back in hindsight when it doesn't work out but you had to courage to take what you saw and that's what matters most you made a smart decision maybe some nfp caused an irregular move.