Hi Everyone

Atomic Frog

Forum Newbie
Hi there everyone

I am Lloyd (aka Atomic Frog - was an old handle I used when CB Radio's were around - new generation peeps you will need to Google what a CB radio was :) Originally from Bulawayo in Zimbabwe, moved to Cape Town (South Africa) 18 years ago and now relocating to Penang in Malaysia. Work globally but mainly in China overseeing our China office where we make luxury packaging. Did FX some years ago but the the course was, well lets just simply say I got eaten but a good learning curve nonetheless. It has been really enjoyable to pick it up again with some solid education behind me now (thanks to TheFXGuy as the content in this site is phenomenal quality content to say the least!) and yes I am making profit now following the rule book with a solid strategy behind me. Why FX trading, well my purpose has changed from some years ago and now I trade to feed the profits into an educational charity I have been working on for many years which is now due to launch mid way this year. Happy trading everyone.