Phone & Tablet Friendly Versions

youness935

Casual Member
Hi Dale,

I sometimes use my Ipad to access the chat room, however there is no way to scroll up or down...

I use chrome browser in all my devices to keep things in sync, but on the iphone and ipad, there is no 'friendly' version of the site as a whole, and in particular to portable devices.

Cheers mate,
Youness.

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
The war room is 3 apps merged into one. The war room displays them all at once.
It's difficult to make them all responsive on the same screen.

If you need to view the chart of the day, or weekly commentary - go to the forum directly and view them that way on your smaller screen devices.

youness935

Casual Member
The war room is 3 apps merged into one. The war room displays them all at once.
It's difficult to make them all responsive on the same screen.

If you need to view the chart of the day, or weekly commentary - go to the forum directly and view them that way on your smaller screen devices.

Ok mate. Thank you for your reply.

CoopaL00p

Forum Newbie
Hey Dale,
Ever thought of establishing a facebook page for the group, it will allow people at work to access quickly the charts and even a chat and a comment environment between the traders.

TheForexGuy

Forex Mentor
Hey Dale,
Ever thought of establishing a facebook page for the group, it will allow people at work to access quickly the charts and even a chat and a comment environment between the traders.

I dont' really want to confuse people and divide the members into a facebook group, or group chat here.